Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Greetings

I am a student of CQU currently studying a Bachelor of Learning Management (Early Childhood). This is my second year of study. The aim of this blog is to meet the requirements of my current course Managing E-Learning. I am a little scared and extremely excited all at the same time. I am not that technologically savvy 'But' I do have two teenagers who seem to know almost everything about this technology or do they? I have blogged before, I am an avid Facebooker, I have created a webquest, and of course have emailed, I have needed some knowledge of this technology to be able to complete my studies, I have lost files, I have found files, I have a digital camera, I can download, I can upload, I have ebayed, I have purchased textbooks online, i can Itune But can I Moodle?????

No comments:

Post a Comment