Friday, August 21, 2009

Slideshare take 1 & 2 explained

Well this has taken a long time. I have been scratching my head all afternoon on how I could record my own voice on my computer and I cannot find where or how I can actually do this without a microphone. So then I thought well if I cannot embed my own voice on to the Powerpoint I will embed someone else's so that is what I have done.
Finding the MP3 file format was in fact a collaborative project completed in my first term, first year of Uni when I was a real true blue digital immigrant. Along this journey that I am partaking my immigration papers are slowly moving up the digital ladder and I do hope that one day I will take the plunge and become a digital citizen.
The Slideshare program was easy to use and again it is a free share page. This program could be used to share presentations with peers, students, parents and other schools.
References
Slideshare Inc., 2009, Upload and share powerpoint presentations, Slideshare, http://www.slideshare.net/, viewed 20th August, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment